The length of the transfer line can be adjusted freely by adding modules.
01Save equipment space.
- Since the movement direction can be changed, the same processes are made common. This makes the equipment compact and results in cost reduction.
- Forward and backward movement at a high speed can be set freely.
- Flexible actions such as moving only some sliders backward is possible.
02Can be moved efficiently between processes with different takts
- Narrow pitch movement is possible.
- Movement time can be reduced by combining the use of different movements, such as using pitch-feed for the same processes in short-time processes while transferring three workpieces at the same time at a high speed in long-time processes.
03Workpieces do not need to be retracted
- As the work moves down, you can assemble and process them on the transfer line.
- Eliminates having to retract the work from the pallet to the work table.
- Reduces costs.
04Significant reduction of start-up time
- Just connect modules for easy construction of a transfer line.
- Lifting cylinders, sensors, stoppers, and other complex parts are not necessary.
- Operations can be performed by using only the LCC140 Controller.
- Economical as excess modules can be used for other lines or stored for maintenance.
05Construct branching lines, joint lines, and other lines in flexible configurations.
- Layout examples by combining modules with circulation mechanisms
Flexible set-up of the slider's acceleration/deceleration, forward/backward movement, positioning, and other actions.The variety of possible line structures has been greatly expanded to supersede conventional models.
01Belt modules can be selected to your needs
Genuine new Yamaha belt modules are included in the lineup.
- Low price...Using modules only for return processes and interprocess transfer will help reduce the facility cost.
- Easy control without controllers and no need to create robot programs
- Greatly decreased design and production labor
The guide connections, connection height, and stroke length are completely compatible between belt and linear modules. Reduced design and production labor will help speed up the start-up time. Note1
- The belt module and the linear module have different depths.
02Easier to design and implement
- LCM100-2MT, a module for circulation, is available to insert or eject a slider into or out of a line.
- Also can be used for a return mechanism.
Loss-free transport that was not possible with conventional conveyors can be achieved with LCM100. Reduce losses while increasing profitability.
01Optimal for small batch production of various product types
- No need for mechanical stoppers or sensors. Change layout easily.
- Reconstruction can be finished quickly by just changing the program to set a stop position.
- Frequent unit changes for different models can be handled flexibly.
02Quick recovery by replacing the slider when machine trouble occurs
- Parts can be replaced easily.
- Parts can be kept for maintenance as they are standardized.
- Possible to minimize the downtime of a production line.
- Motors and scales do not make contact and are free from abrasion.
- As only the rails are sliding parts, dust generation is low.
- There are only a few consumable parts, which mean a long service life.
System configuration diagram (when 3 sliders are connected)
Static tolerable load of slider
Static loads shown below are tolerable as references when performing the screw tightening, part assembly, or light press-fitting on the slider.